1. Source: J.D. Power 2018 U.S. Vehicle Dependability Study (VDS). Charts and graphs extracted from this press release for use by the media must be accompanied by a statement identifying J.D. Power as the publisher and the study from which it originated as the source. Rankings are based on numerical scores, and not necessarily on statistical significance.
2. Source: 2018 Brand Image Awards: Best Brands - Kelley Blue Book
3. Lexus provides complimentary maintenance for your first two scheduled visits. To obtain these services, contact your Lexus dealership. Complimentary services applicable for new Lexus vehicle registered owners. Complimentary service intervals may vary, depending on model. Please refer to the Warranty and Services Guide for details. These services apply to Lexus vehicles registered and normally operated in the United States, U.S. territories and Canada.
4. The Basic Warranty coverage is for 48 months or 50,000 miles, whichever occurs first. Wheel alignment and balancing are covered for 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever occurs first. The Powertrain Warranty is for 72 months or 70,000 miles, whichever occurs first.
5. Drivers are responsible for their own safe driving. Always pay attention to your surroundings and drive safely. System effectiveness is dependent on many factors including road, weather and vehicle conditions. See Owner's Manual for additional limitations and details.
6. All collisions are unique. Lexus cannot guarantee similar performance in other collisions.
7. To qualify for 2018 TOP SAFETY PICK, a vehicle must earn good ratings in the driver-side small overlap front, moderate overlap front, side, roof strength and head restraint tests. It also must earn an advanced or superior rating for front crash prevention and an acceptable or good headlight rating. To qualify for 2018 TOP SAFETY PICK+, a vehicle must earn good ratings in the driver-side small overlap front, moderate overlap front, side, roof strength and head restraint tests, as well as an acceptable or good rating in the passenger-side small overlap front test. It also must earn an advanced or superior rating for front crash prevention and a good headlight rating.
8. ©2017 Consumer Reports. All Rights Reserved.
9. Source: 2018 Best Resale Value Awards - Kelley Blue Book